What is 1CP-LSD ?
1CP-LSD is a drug which falls in the class known as psychedelics (also hallucinogens) just like ald52. Drugs of this class contain psychoactive substances. Hence, they produce changes in perception, mood and cognitive processes.
Psychedelics(eg 1CP-LSD ) affect all the senses, altering a person’s thinking, sense of time and emotions. Interestingly, they can also cause a person to hallucinate. Thus, they see or hear things that do not exist or are distorted.
There are many different kinds of psychedelics. Some occur naturally, in trees, vines, seeds, fungi and leaves. On the contrary, others are made in laboratories.
What are the effects
There is no safe level of drug use. Use of any drug always carries some risk. Curiously, its important to be careful when taking any drug. 1CP-LSD affects everyone differently, based on:
- size, weight and health
- long exposure to drug
- prompt timing
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug (varies from batch to batch).
The effects of psychedelics can last several hours and vary considerably, depending on the specific type of psychedelic. Thus, the different experiences of 1CP-LSD may include:
- feelings of euphoria
- sense of relaxation and wellbeing
- seeing and hearing things that aren’t there
- confusion and trouble concentrating
- blurred vision
- fast or irregular heart beat
- breathing quickly
- sweating and chills
Crystalline 1CP-LSD when mixed with other inactive ingredients of liquids permits the production of other digestible forms. It is odorless, colorless and has a slightly bitter taste. Example of 1CP-LSD found in the streets include:
- blotter paper ( soaked onto sheets of absorbent paper with colorful designs; cut into small, individual dosage units) – the most common form
- thin squares of gelatin (commonly referred to as window panes)
- tablet form (usually small tablets known as Microdots) or capsules
- 1cp-lsd liquid on sugar cubes and also pure liquid form (may be extremely potent)
- Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD)
- O-Acetylpsilocin (4-AcO-DMT)